OntraPort / Acutrack Order Notification Setup
This documentation consist of steps to integrate automatic order notification from OntraPort to Acutrack. The orders received at OntraPort will be notified to Acutrack at hourly interval.
OntraPort / Acutrack Account mapping, Product Mapping & Shipping Method Mapping need to be completed to enable this automation.
- Account Mapping between OntraPort & Acutrack:
a. Get OntraPort Account Number: Login to OntraPort and mouse over to “Your Account”
b. Get ontraport Api--key & Api-Appid:
Please follow the documentation to get the Api--key & Api-Appid from ontraport https://api.ontraport.com/doc/#authentication
c. Register at Acutrack -
2. ProductId Mapping between OntraPort & Acutrack:
a. Getting ProductId from Ontraport:
Go to Product Details. The ProductId is given on the URL. For example, in the url https://app.ontraport.com/#!/product/edit&id=19, the ProductId is 19
Product Details Page:
b. Submit Product Details to Acutrack:
3. Shipping Method Mapping between OntraPort & Acutrack :
Go to Ontraport Landing Page and Edit Product Information:
Setup the Shipping Method in your OntraPort Landing Page and submit the Shipping Method Names to Acutrack. For example “Standard Shipping”, “Expedited Shipping”
- Product setup and Shipping Method setup at Acutrack is a manual process. Upon submitting Product Control Sheet and Shipping Methods to Acutrack support team, please allow 1 business day to Map the Products and Shipping Methods. Acutrack will confirm you when the mapping is done.
- Testing Order Notification: Once integration is completed, please place a test order using OntraPort Landing Page and allow up to an hour for the order to be notified to Acutrack. Please login to Acutrack Customer Portal and check if the order is notified successfully.